About Denarau Residential Estates PTE Ltd
Denarau Residential Estates Pte Limited (DREL) was incorporated under the Companies Act in 1996 to perform the role of Body Corporate for the residential Precincts on Denarau Island.
The 10 Residential Precincts are as follows:
- Riverside Gardens
- Sovereign Quays
- The Links
- Paradise Point
- Fairway Palms
- Mariners Reach
- The Cove
- Marina Point
- Golf Condominiums (Undeveloped)
The DREL Board comprises Directors drawn from each individual Precinct whom are empowered with the duty to formulate rules pertaining to the control, management and administration of DREL through the Corporate Office.
Role of the Corporate Office
The Corporate Office comprises a General Manager (GM) and staff of eight.
The GM reports directly to the DREL Board. Meet the DREL Corporate Team.
- Legal & Financial Management (Collection of Levies & Budget Control);
- Operational & Maintenance Function of Assets;
- Security Services Management;
- Household Waste Management;
- Green Waste Management;
- Precinct Gate Management;
- Guardhouse & Surveillance System Management;
- Enforcement of DCL By-Laws & Disaster Management Plans;
- Statutory Compliance.
Both the DREL Board & Corporate Office work in close association with Denarau Corporation Pte Limited (DCL) in the overall best interests of a long-term integrated management approach to Denarau Island infrastructure and facilities.
Incorporated in 1996, Denarau Residential Estates Pte Limited (DREL) provides Body Corporate services for 10 residential Precincts on Denarau Island.